Resources for Nonprofits During COVID-19
COVID-19 has pushed organizations into a new environment many are not familiar with. Many nonprofits have had to shift their priorities and operations. At Idealist Consulting our goal is to keep educating, guiding, and empowering our community. Below we have compiled resources for nonprofits that can help them during this time.
Remote Work Resources
- 6 tips to make remote work a success from our founder.
- Salesforce is offering Quip for free to current Salesforce customers.
- A LinkedIn thread on combining work from home and childcare.
- A crowdsourced list to help entertain our families and ourselves from Alexandra Laxmi Iyer at Salesforce.org.
- Making it “Work” with Kids at Home from Salesforce.org.
- Here’s a Trailhead module about Virtual Collaboration.
- The SFDO community is setting up a COVID-19 Sprint to support nonprofits with their Salesforce needs.
Planning for Online Events
- Eventbrite has this resource page with tips about moving events online.
Other Nonprofit Resources
- Asana Business is free for nonprofit organizations working on testing or at the frontlines of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Techsoup compiled nonprofit resources for remote work.
- The #COVID19Comms topic was created on the Power of Us Hub to bring together the various threads in the community about serving constituents in the time of COVID-19.
- Salesforce has created a Trailhead for maintaining personal well-being and working remotely.
- This is a new environment for many leaders to navigate. Salesforce has created a content series to help managers lead through COVID-19.
- A crowded sourced list of nonprofit resources curated by nonprofit professionals.