Making the Right Fundraising Ask: When, How & How Much
Sending effective appeals that translate into donations is no easy feat.
According to M+R Benchmarks 2017, nonprofits received just a single precious donation for every 2,000 fundraising messages sent in 2016. That translated into $36 for every 1,000 fundraising emails delivered. Getting your appeal right is key, right down to a individualized ask amount for each recipient.
Join this content-rich 45-minute webinar at 12 pm PST/ 3 pm EST as we discuss the when, how, and how much of an effective fundraising appeal. We'll combine a heavy dose of strategy with insanely specific tactics you can you use in the Salesforce.org Nonprofit Success Pack to improve your appeals and drive more conversions - plus toss in a dash of Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and Soapbox Mailer for some concrete examples in action.
At the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Improve the timing and methods of your fundraising appeals
- Understand powerful strategies for determining next ask amount using mode, giving levels, and percentage increases
- Articulate alternative calculations for next ask amount that leverage your donor history wisely
- Create a Next Ask Amount field in the Salesforce.org Nonprofit Success Pack that can be used in mass email fundraising appeals
- Use a variety of different formulas for determining Next Ask Amount in theSalesforce.org Nonprofit Success Pack
- Understand how you can use Next Ask Amount when sending fundraising appeals with Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Soapbox Mailer to maximize conversion rates