Top 10 Dreamforce Sessions for Nonprofits
How is your Dreamforce agenda coming along? Maybe you've scheduled every minute from 7am to midnight each day, or maybe you're still looking for some tips. Here are our top picks for nonprofit sessions.
- Become a Connected Nonprofit with City Year and Sierra Club (may touch on NGO Connect)
- Raise More Resources with NGO Connect
- Salesforce + Peer-2-Peer Fundraising = Like with Team Rubicon and Pencils of Promise
- Product Roadmap: NGO Connect
- Product Roadmap: Nonprofit Starter Pack
- DIY- Building Custom Apps on the Salesforce1 Platform: learn about our custom mobile deployment with Sacramento Tree Foundation
- Demo: Salesforce for Fundraising with NGO Connect
- Hands-on Training: Get Started with Salesforce NGO Connect
- The Modest, But Oh So Mighty Connected Nonprofit with Team Rubicon
- Benioff's keynote: If you've never been, go. Benioff is always entertaining and often gives hints at what's ahead for Salesforce. Hillary's keynote is also sure to be amazing.
Bonus picks (we just couldn't keep it to 10. Here are some of the great sessions our consultants and partners are presenting.)
In Spanish: Intro to Building Salesforce1 Mobile Apps: as part of this year's Diversity in Tech focus, Idealist Consulting Force.com MVP Angela Mahoney will present on Salesforce1 - in Spanish!
Hands-on Workshop: Introduction to Point-And-Click App Building on Force.com with MVP Angela Mahoney
Creating and Managing Vibrant Developer Community Groups with MVP Angela Mahoney
Logging Your Stories with Center for American Progress with Force for Change winner Storybank
Community-Powered Health Care for the Less Fortunate with Health Leads
The Engagement Party: Always a top pick. Don't miss it. RSVP here.
What sessions are you looking forward to? Let us know what we missed!